Addison, Texas – May 23, 2017 — GreenLink Networks, provider of Business VoIP Services from Cloud Phone Systems to SIP Trunking Services (offered exclusively through a network of authorized channel partners throughout the U.S.), was recognized as Best Revenue Generator at the Columbus, Ohio 2017 ASCII Group IT SMB Success Summit. Continue reading →
Having a voice mailbox for each staff member is something that businesses with a traditional phone system have become very used to having. However, most would agree that having to constantly call into the office to listen to voicemail, or wait until we are physically in front of the phone is not convenient enough in today’s business world where we have come to expect immediate communication.
One of the many features of Greenlink’s Cloud offering is Voicemail to Email. With this amazing feature, when someone leaves a voicemail at your office extension, the voicemail is automatically forwarded to the user as an email attachment. The attachment can be received both on an email application like Outlook, or received and played immediately on a Smart Phone device.
You no longer have to wait to get back to the office to hear important messages, Contact Us or Call us at 888-972-8802 and we will have one of our friendly and local authorized Greenlink Agents reach out to you shortly.
Between now and March 31st, 2016 when you sign up for either the Pro, Plus or Premium Greenlink Cloud Phone System plans you will enjoy 50% OFF from your bill.
Discover why most businesses are ripping their phone system from the network closet and moving it to the Cloud. There are just so many advantages, from having the provider invest and maintain the system, to unlimited lines, unlimited calling within the U.S. & Canada, to other features that allow you to stay connected to your callers while away from the office, connecting multiple offices, etc.
Click Here to reach to one of our friendly VoIP Specialists. – Offer Available Until March 31st 2016
With Fax to Email we either use your existing number or assign a new one and deliver all of your incoming faxes to an email address of your choice. Faxes will be attached to the email in PDF format.
Fax to Email allows for added mobility as most of our users continue to receive faxes on the go and enjoy the flexibility of email. By having the fax delivered via email, the email containing the fax can be quickly forwarded to anyone with an email address.
At Greenlink we are very concerned about the environment, Fax to Email also allows our users to be green and help the environment by choosing the faxes that need to be printed as well as virtually eliminate their paper and toner costs for their fax machine (for those that choose to have one).
We invite you to visit the rest of our website to learn more about Greenlink’s Cloud Phone Services or visit our Contact Us page.
Before we begin, let’s start by defining Auto Attendant is a term used to describe a voice menu that enables callers to follow a set of instructions and navigate through the system without having to go through a phone operator or receptionist. Having an Auto Attendant to welcome your callers when staff can’t is like having a virtual receptionist (another catchy term used in the industry to refer to the auto attendant.
Let’s be honest, a lot of the features offer by most phone systems are mainly for the benefit of the internal users of the system, the Auto Attendant is one of those features that not only is focused and made for the person calling, but it sets the tone and impression that the caller gets when calling the company. Besides being welcomed by a live person, the Auto Attendant is THE system feature that will give make the company look bigger and more professional.
Let’s follow along in a typical Auto Attendant recording, and let’s explore what these options mean:
The auto attendant is a central feature of any professional phone system, it allows the system to welcome your callers on your behalf, empower the caller to reach the desired extension, find people by name, call a specific department and be welcomed by a voicemail mailbox if the person is unavailable. If the system has voicemail to email capabilities that voicemail will reach the recipient on their mobile device.
All of our plans include a FREE Auto Attendant check out our plans at Plans & Pricing.
Cloud Telephone Systems, also known as Hosted PBX has disrupted the way that businesses handle their business communications in the same way that the Cloud has disrupted the way that consumers use products and services from banking, watching tv, rent movies or purchase airline tickets.
Here’s a list of 9 reasons why businesses are getting rid of you’re in-house phone system and moving to a Cloud Based Phone System or Hosted PBX:
1. All costs related to the Cloud Phone System or Hosted PBX are consolidated onto a per extension cost. Similar to the way electricity is paid for without having the need to have your power generator, pay gas and maintain it; your cloud provider will be the one investing in, maintaining and delivering this service to you. Pay only for the number of extensions you need.
2. No setup or implementation fees to have your Hosted PBX system up and running. Provider starts billing when account is activated.
3. Unlimited Phone lines are included with the service.
4. Unlimited calling within the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico are included in the Hosted PBX model. This makes your monthly communication costs more predictable.
5. Unlimited Support. Eliminating those high maintenance and consulting costs.
6. Ability to connect multiple offices to the system: Since the all the phones connect to the cloud phone system over the internet, adding a second, third office to the system is as simple as physically moving the phone to that location, plugging to the network and that’s it! Now that location can be reached by the 3 or 4 digit extension, can be part of a call queue or calls be transferred seamlessly from the main office.
7. Weather or Emergency preparedness: When planning ahead is possible, in case of bad weather, employees can plan and take those phones home and continue to make/receive calls.
8. Business Continuity: Since the Cloud Phone System/Hosted PBX and Phone Lines reside in the cloud, a power outage in your office will not affect the cloud. The call will be welcomed by the auto-attendant, the caller will be able to dial the desired extension or department, leave a voicemail and with our Voicemail to Email feature the voicemail becomes an email attachment that can be played on any smart phone (mobile device).
9. Amazing features typically not found in the traditional (old school) systems such as: voicemail to email, fax to email, call recording, advanced call management, chat, among others.
In today’s business world business owners are increasingly concerned with providing both their clients with a quick response when needed while also providing their employees with increased work-life balance. New technology such as services provided via the Cloud allow added flexibility so that employees can remain productive and responsive but allow them to enjoy time away from the office while at meetings, running errands or personal time without the anxiety and stress associated with worrying about the possibility of an important message waiting them at the office and lost revenue.
Bellow we give you 5 ways that a cloud based phone system can help you achieve this balance:
1. Voicemail to email: This feature allows you to have messages left at your work phone available to you on your smartphone, tablet or laptop as an email attachment. Picture that you leave the office to attend a business meeting or event, and you are not returning to the office until the following day, which means that any voicemail messages would not be responded until the very next day. With voicemail to email, an important client can leave you a voicemail and the voicemail will follow you by arriving on your mobile device. Now you can quickly hear the message, click on the phone number to call the person back, or since the voicemail is now on email format, you can easily forward the email to another member of the team.
Don’t miss your son or daughter’s baseball game because you might miss that important phone call. Be there again!
2. Auto-Attendant: Most businesses like to provide a very personal service by trying to always be there to answer the phone, but we all know that we must wear many different hats and this is even more true in small businesses. When we can’t answer that phone call with a live person having a fully automated auto-attendant can be almost as good as live. With an auto-attendant a company can welcome the caller and guide them to the person they need to reach by asking the caller for basic information in terms of the department they want to reach or the extension of the party they want to reach. If the caller knows the name but not the extension, the auto-attendant can take them to a dial by name directory and forward the person to the right extension. The auto-attendant is available for when all staff members are on the phone, if they are at a meeting, or if everyone left for the day 24 hours a day. The system will get the call to the right person or team, take a voicemail message and deliver that voicemail message via email to the recipient. Another way that the GreenLink system helps you be productive and responsive no matter where you are and the time of day.
3. Shared Appearance: Don’t you sometimes wish you can be at multiple places at the same time? With a system that is hosted in the Cloud, you could have phones anywhere there is an Internet connection. Work at the office in the morning but from home in the afternoon and don’t miss a beat because you could have a phone at your desk in the office and another at your home office or at a satellite office location.
As businesses continue their efforts to provide employees with a flexible work environment, telecommuting has reached an all time high, the cloud business phone systems allows companies to provide those employees working remotely the entire “being in the office” experience.
4. Fax to Email: This feature is both a huge productivity booster as well as a savings factor. Traditional fax machines are tied to a physical location, and you must be physically present at the location in order to receive the faxes, and that fax machine needs paper, toners, etc. the power of a cloud phone system allow you to have all of your incoming faxes delivered to an email address, or a group of email addresses. This revolutionizes faxing, when your faxes are delivered via email they can be easily forwarded to the right party, or deleted if it’s something you actually don’t need instead of using paper and toner to print each and every fax that comes in. Since email follows you no matter where you are on your smart-phone device, you could be picking up your favorite latte, receiving an incoming fax, and forwarding it to a co-worker with instructions on what to do.
5. Always Ready Conference Bridge: Are you ever in a situation where you need to have a quick meeting with the team but everyone is scattered in multiple locations, maybe you have a vendor that needs to be part of the meeting. Our plans include an always on and ready to go conference bridge, ideal for those quick on the spot meetings. You can quickly reach out to the team members and say, can we quickly jump on the conference bridge to discuss this subject. One of many awesome features of the GreenLink System.
Now Imagine these wonderful and amazing benefits while lowering your costs!
GreenLink networks is a provider of modern telecommunications solutions that empower it’s clients with the tools to be effective both at the office, and when away from the office (business or personal). These and more features are included an there to help you improve your work-life balance.